Ni Hao: Chinese After School Program
Learning a second language at an early age can boost problem-solving, critical-thinking, and listening skills, in addition to improving memory, concentration, and the ability to multitask. Through Anza's Ni Hao language immersion program, select students can learn Chinese in a welcoming, engaging after school environment.
- Program is open for K to 3rd graders
- No previous learning experiences are required
- Program follows school calendar & dismissal schedule
- 5-day, 3-day, or 2-day enrollment options
- Mandarin Immersion Instruction
- Circle Time & Music & Movement
- Monthly Learning theme
- Snack & Outdoor Play
- Daily Subject (Culture, Art, , Language, Pinyin, Physical Movement, etc)
- Homework help for Chinese
- Individualized Instruction Time
- Optional online language class
- Chinese Conversation Practice
- Spaces are limited, contact us now if you are interested!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 310-421-8878 to get registered and save your spot!