To Apply for School Lunch click on the link below
Dear Anza Families,
School lunch money can be submitted any day of the week. You may pay for more than one week at a time if you desire. Please know that the tickets are used only when the student eats hot lunch. Of the many challenges we face, one of the greatest continues to be the ticketing process for the hot lunch program. You can help by remembering to follow these guidelines when purchasing lunch for your child:
- Send money in an envelope with your child's name and room number clearly marked on the envelope.
- Make check payable to the Wiseburn School District.
- Each lunch costs $3.45
- Send exact amount as we do not keep money at the school site; and therefore we CANNOT MAKE CHANGE.
- Avoid sending money in on a daily basis.
Lunch money must be submitted to the office by 10:00am of the same day. This will allow your child to eat at his/her regular scheduled lunchtime.
In order to make this process automated we have partnered with "My School Bucks", a convenient and secure online payment and parent information website. With My School Bucks you can deposit money into one or more student meal accounts, track purchase history, create low-balance reminders and even set-up an automatically recurring payment.
My School Bucks offers the following:
- Safety by eliminating the need of your child carrying money to school
- Convenience by the ability to make payments to your child's account(s) 24/7/365
- Control by receiving low-balance email reminders, monitoring your child's account balances, and view your child's cafeteria purchases
- Efficiency with the ability to make payments for all of your children in one easy step, even if they attend different schools within the district
- Flexibility by making payments using your VISA, MasterCard or Discover credit/debit card, the option to have payments made automatically each month, and you can receive deposit confirmations sent directly to your email address
To create an account, simply log onto www.myschoolbucks.com and register using the "Start Here" link on the right side of the page. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provide. Click the link included in the e-mail and your registration will be complete. Once you log in you can add as many students to your account as you would like by entering each student's school, their name and date of birth.
My School Bucks allows you to check balances, review transaction history and receive low balances alerts from the comfort of your home for no charge. A $2.00 convenience fee will apply if you make payments to your child's account, but you will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com.
If you have any further questions, please contact D'Ann Ika at the District Office at (310) 643-3025.
Note: Please do not drop off students lunches at the office unless it is an emergency situation; this creates a burden on our staff and causes a disruption to the classroom.
Thank you for your understanding and support.